[ 31st July of every year ]
Last date for filing IT returns.
Individuals & businessmen having ...
[ 30th September of every year ]
Last date for filing IT re]turns.
Business having turnover more than ...
[ 31st October of every year ]
Last date for ROC filing.
For all companies ...
What a chartered accountant can do for you ?
Advice from a chartered accountant can be invaluable. Whether you are faced with business or personal financial issues, no one is better qualified to help you than a chartered accountant.
Setting up in a business.
Complying with the law.
Planning for profit
Buying, selling or merging
Minimising business tax
Agreeing tax liabilities
Personal and family finances
Further information and free leaflets
Setting up in business
There are also many issues to be addressed. Listed below are some of the common questions which arise when starting or growing a business.
Setting up and running a small business ::
1. People keep telling me I need to find an accountant before I start my new business. Wouldn't this be a waste of money when I don't have any accounts to be checked?
2. My business is growing and I'm spending too long on the accounts.
Would I save time if I bought a PC and some accounting software and did my books on the computer?
3. My business needs to raise some finance for growth.
Who can give me some impartial advice and what are my options?
4. I started as a sole trader but have been told that I should consider incorporating a company?
What are the basic tax differences between being a limited company and a sole trader?
5. I am setting up a new business. I am PC literate and have bought some accounting software to record my transactions.
What more could an accountant do for me?
6. I am about to employ an accountant for the first time.
What are the minimum standards that I can expect from the person I appoint?
Tax issues ::
7. Is there an advantage if I send in my Tax Return before 30 September?
8. How can I find out if I am paying too much tax?
9. How can I keep up to date with what are termed 'allowable expenses' and also 'reimbursable expenses'?
10. I run a small business and I am concerned that my tax bill has increased significantly. My accountant tells me it?s because of the Self Assessment Payment on Account system. Could you explain how this works?
Selling/handing on your business ::
11. How do I best go about selling a business?
12. I want to retire. How do I get my money out of the business without closing it down?
Tel : + 91-891-6531046 About Company | Services & Solutions | Partners & Affiliates | Support & Contact
Mobile : + 91-98481 30075 © Copyright 2006 Malladi Associates.
Maintained by THECOLOURMOON
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org Last Updated :: 17/02/2011